Part of an elevation plan dating from 1894 of Watson Fothergill's office on George Street, Nottingham.
T. Cecil Howitt
- CA/TC/10/121/15/13: File re T.C. Howitt's agreement with the City of Nottingham; File 663; Sep 1929 - Feb 1930
- DD 1272/13/36/1-16: Models for banking hall, Birmingham Municipal Banks. Architect T. Cecil Howitt, sculptor C. Doman; nd
- CA/MU/3/4-5: Recommendations of T.C. Hine for the restoration and adaption of the castle into a museum; 20-30 Dec 1875
- CA/MU/3/7: Correspondence between T.C. Hine and Goddard and Massey iron founders re provision of lamps; 13 May 1878
- CA/MU/3/11: Papers re restoration at Castle kitchens by T.C. Hine; 1875-1880
- DD/1460/29: Abstract of title of Thomas Chambers Hine to land in the Sanfield; 1863
- DD/1460/32: Notice from Thomas Chambers Hine of Nottingham, Edward B. Cox and James Oldknow to the Commissioners, of a conveyance of land part of plot no. 290, dated 24 Dec 1863 and a request to award plot to Cox and Oldknow; 24 Dec 1863
- DD/683/2: Letters Patent of Victoria (no. 545) to T.C. Hine of Nottingham, architect, for invention for 'Improvements in lighting and ventilating by Gas''; 17 Mar 1858
- DD/PF/162/146: Copy indenture of mortage for £1600 from James Thornley, lace dresser of Sneinton to Fothergill Watson, architect of Nottingham of land adjoining St Ann 's Place, part of allotment 217 in Clayfield, Nottingham with villa residence thereon in occupation of Thornley; 16 Apr 1878
- DD/768: Collection of title deeds and papers relating to 'Tintagel', No. 14 Mapperley Road , Nottingham . Buildings plans by Watson Fothergill fir additions to property were submitted to the Borough Council on 4 May 1887 and 6 June 1890; 1845-1906
Nottinghamshire Archives has also produced a resource pack relating to Watson Fothergill which provides copies of a number of documents, but also includes a list of the building plans (ref: CA/PL) held by the Archives which Watson Fothergill worked on. The resource pack retails for £2.00 plus postage. The Fothergill family archive and various volumes of Watson Fothergill's diaries are held privately.
- DD/EB: Eberlin and Partners, Nottignhamshire - wages books, financial records, work records; 1890s-1990s