Warehouse, designed by Watson Fothergill, on the corner of Stoney Street and Barker Gate in the Lace Market, Nottingham.
The Nottinghamshire Bibliography (compiled by Michael Brook and published by the Thoroton Society Record Series in 1998) contains a comprehensive section on ‘Architecture and Building’ (see pages 91-103).
K D G Brand has published extensively on architects and architecture in Nottingham, including ‘The Nottingham Council House and exchange Building’; ‘The Shire hall and Old County Gaol’; as well as writing on ‘Fothergill Watson, the man who helped to build Victorian Nottingham’; ‘T C Hine – further insight into a Victorian life’; ‘T Cecil Howitt’
- [Bettany, S.] 'Fothergill Watson, The Man Who Helped to Build Victorian Nottingham', NT, 3, 29 (1966), 52-53, , ill.
- Brand, K. D. G. Watson Fothergill, Architect (Get to Know Nottingham). 2nd ed. Nottingham Civic Soc., . 24 p., ill. 1st ed., .
- Kilner, D. S. Watson Fothergill: A Victorian Architect. Ph.D., Nottingham,, 1978. 114,  p., ill., bibl.
- Nottinghamshire Archives Office. Watson Fothergill, A Victorian Architect of Nottingham (Nottinghamshire Archives and Local Studies Archives Resources Packs, 4). [West Bridgford], 1993. Folder of documents.
Thomas Chambers Hine
- Brand, K. D. G. 'T. C. Hine - Further Insight Into a Victorian Life', NCivSNL, no. 85 (1991), 16-19.
- Brand, K. D. G. Thomas Chambers Hine: An Architect of Victorian Nottingham (Get to Know Nottingham). 2nd ed. Nottingham Civic Soc., . 32 p., ill. 1st ed., as T. C. Hine: Architect of Victorian Nottingham .
- Brand, K. D. G. 'The Work of T. C. Hine', Conservation in Notts, 8, 1 (1985), 2-4, ill. On Hine's design for a labourer's cottage.
T. Cecil Howitt
- Brand, K. D. G. 'T. Cecil Howitt', NCivSNL, no. 63 (1984), 12-15, ill.
- Howitt Partnership. Cecil Howitt and Partners, 1929-1979. Nottingham, [1979?].  p., ill.
- Scoffham, E. R. A Vision of the City: The Architecture of T. C. Howitt. [West Bridgford], Nottinghamshire County Council, Leisure Services Dept, 1992. 77 p., ill., bibl.
- Heathcote, P. F. 'Arthur Marshall', NCivSNL, no. 66 (1985), 11-15, ill.
- Heathcote, P. F. 'Arthur Marshall, A Nottingham Architect', Architecture East Midlands, no. 70 (1977), 33, 35, 37, ill.
- Heathcote, P. F. 'Arthur Marshall, Architect and Photographer', NC (in NT), (Oct 1976), 12-13, ill.
- Brand, K. D. G. 'Albert Nelson Bromley', NCivSNL, no. 77 (1988), 2-9; no. 78 (1989), 14-17. Both ill.
- Bromley, A. N. Work and Sport: Memories of an Architect, Fisherman and Golfer. Nottingham, Bell, 1934. 136 p., ill.
- Brand, K. D. G. 'Gilbert Smith Doughty', NCivSNL, nol 81 (1990), -11, ill.
- Eberlin & Partners, firm. Eberlin & Partners, 1924-1984. [Nottingham, privately published, 1984].  p. ill.
- Brand, K. D. G. 'Robert Evans', NCivSNL, no. 87 (1992), 8-11, ill.; no. 88 (1992), 16-18, ill.; no. 91 (1993), 14-17, ill.; no. 92 (1993), 16-18.
- Brand, K. D. G. 'Who Was J. W. Keating?', NCivSNL, no. 92 (1993), 6-9, ill. John William Keating.
- Brand, K. D. G. 'Lawrence George Summers', NCivSNL, no. 83 (1990), 4-12, ill.
- Brand, K. D. G. 'Richard Charles Sutton', NCivSNL, no. 69 (1986), 4-7, ill.
- Heathcote, P. F. 'Samuel Dutton Walker: A Nineteenth Century Nottingham Architect', NCivSNL, no. 74 (1987), 11-13.
- Brand, K. D. G. 'Henry Moses Wood and the Lodge on the Forest', NCivSNL, no. 67 (1985), 19-21, ill.