Bank on Thurland Street designed by Watson Fothergill.
Nottingham Castle Museum and Art Gallery have an extensive collection of images, including:
- William Benner – After the blitz- near Trivett’s Works from Cliff Road, Nottingham; The Moot Hall, Friar Lane.
- Frederick Clements – six illustrations to “Old Nottingham”.
- Henry Dawson – Parkside, Old Barrack Lane, Nottingham.
- John Henry Fletcher – Nottingham Canal – London Road Bridge.
- Frederick L M Griggs – numerous views in and around Nottingham.
- T C Hine – Interior of All Saints’ Church; View of Nottingham Castle with proposed restoration; View of the Rock cavern in Nottingham Park; Interior of St Mary’s Church before 1810
- Newman and Company – View of Castle and Park Terrace from the Park; Trinity Church, Mechanics Institute and Chapel, Nottingham.
- John C Sammons - The first Railway Station in Nottingham.
- Samuel W Oscroft – numerous views of buildings around Nottingham.